Sydney Eye Hospital Fellowship Application Process
Applications have closed for the following Fellowships:
- Medical Retinal (July 2023)
- Oncoplastic (July 2023)
- Corneal (July 2023)
- Vitreoretinal (July 2023)
- Applicants not selected for interview will be notified by email.
- Applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted by telephone, WhatsApp or email.
NOTE: Applications can be adversely impacted by the lack of required information provided. Prior to completing the application form, applicants are strongly encouraged to:
- Assess their eligibility carefully – it is strongly advised that candidates complete an internship or comparable in the country of graduation before you apply for registration in Australia.
- Applicants are required to provide details of successful completion of a medical internship or comparable.
- Ensure all relevant documents will be certified correctly in accordance with AHPRA requirements. A guide to certifying documents is available on the AHPRA website.
APPLICATION UPLOAD (PDF ONLY)
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR GLAUCOMA NEURO-OPHTHALMOLOGY